1. WHAT do you get in the AP&S DEMO CENTER?
- Process development and modification support for standard as well as innovative semiconductor materials like SiC, GaN-on-Si/SiC, InP
- Comparison of process performance and parameters on different wet process equipment
- Analysis and recommendation for drying processes for deep structures, MEMS, TSVs, etc.
2. IN NUMBERS:
- 66 square meters clean room environment according to ISO5
- 6 process engineers
- Tests with 100 customers worldwide
- More than 25 different chemical wet processes available
3. AVAILABE TYPES OF SUBSTRATE HANDLING:
- Single Wafer
4. EXAMINATION AND COOPERATION
- Joint research projects with innovation driving research institutes worldwide
- State-of-the-art testing and analysis equipment: liquid particle counter SLS1100 and air particle counter LASAIR III 110
5. BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS
- Outsourcing of development projects for new or critical materials and chemicals
- Extensive development support: preliminary works before introducing a new process will be done for you by AP&S staff
- Based on the Demo Center results you rely on the process that is proven and most efficient
6. WHERE and WHEN is a DEMO SLOT available FOR YOU?
At our headquarters in Donaueschingen Germany. Send your request to our Demo Center staff now and book the time for your project: email@example.com
7. NEW HIGHLIGHT SPECIAL
Since the beginning of December 2020 we have a new manual wet bench in our Demo Center with a variety of batch processes. A movie special will follow soon. Stay tuned!