We support you in the continuous qualification of your staff in semiconductor manufacturing. The AP&S Academy offers you individual training formats and training modules on all aspects of wet process technology.
Do all the handles and tricks on the equipment in your semiconductor fab really fit? Do your staff really know everything there is to know about your wet process machines? Are newcomers and cross-career employees already confidently familiar with the wet processing equipment technology? Are you getting the most out of the wet process equipment?
These questions are crucial to success. Our answers are provided by the AP&S Academy!
If your personnel know the production equipment including all functions, settings and technical details, high productivity in your semiconductor production is secured. Our goal is to achieve exactly that.
The fact is: If the handling of the equipment is known and trained, this leads to a reduction in downtimes, to the assurance of product quality and to increased safety for people, equipment and wafers in the process.
Professional training is a sustainable instrument to prevent the shortage of skilled workers and to retain employees. By continuously building up knowledge in your team, you can cover your personnel requirements in the long term and secure your company's growth.
We provide you with machine-related expert knowledge and process know-how.
The training modules build on each other. Here is an overview of the core topics:
1. OPERATOR TRAINING – Get ready for wet process tool operation
- Safety briefing
- Operation of the system
2. BASIC MAINTENANCE TRAINING – Get ready for tool operation and maintenance
- General tool and process modules structure
- Function of handling systems
- Practical exercises
3. ADVANCED MAINTENANCE TRAINING – Get ready for tool operation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Further maintenance measures
- Teaching the robots
- Troubleshooting during a running simulated process
4. SYSTEM EXPERT TRAINING – Become an expert!
- Get ready for tool operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, process training, optimization
- Process training and introducing the process flow
- Detailed tool and process modules structure
- Work with the system